Friday, July 31, 2009

BACK TO COLLEGE


I am here in VIT, :) after such a long vacation. while I was back at my home I yearned badly for few things... hotdogs of quick bytes(mayonnaise ) , I am just a little too particular about it ... it’d be yummier if you walk and have it (hm... walk and talk, walk and have ,walk and eat ,run and have... nah, not good! Don’t judge me by this. Just trying to get some inspiration from idea’s advertisement ... :) ) the more haste you are in, tastier the hotdog gets , sitting idle in fc and of course masti with friends. But now that I am here I don’t want to be here, yeah quite whimsical of me.

Everything has suddenly accelerated up and I have almost halted. Unlike previous semesters we have got teachers who teach and subjects which we’ll have to study long before the exams, not the day before. Class project, IBM project, placements, packages, certification exams, higher studies, Mtech , gre, gmat, cat ( classes of which are going to ruin our weekends :( ), gravitas and lots more people are talking about – things sooooo not of my interest(still I will have to get myself engaged in them) . ‘I am in 3rd year now’ this realization every now and then is enough to give me the creeps!

Only relief was two birthday celebrations in a row and one of them was absolutely “ROCKING” (in golden dragon, it has replaced spice garden), we (my group of friends here) were on a laughing spree that day (after a such a long time), although our entire conversation revolved around just THREE topics, ;) it was fun. I was more than content. But the icing on the cake was yet to come. As we were about to leave we were asked to wait, and eventually they came up with this amazingly delicious, mouth-watering ice cream, ON THE HOUSE!!! While one of us was busy taking pictures,we had it like gluttons (And I realized it again-we have evolved from monkeys!!!) I simply had a whale of a time... thanks a lot my dear bags of crap!!!

(I am not sorry my dear, for stealing your terminology! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment