Saturday, July 4, 2009

TIDBITS-1 (RAKHI KA SWAYAMVAR) :)

I am pretty sure that none of you’d have checked out this new “reality” show- rakhi ka swayamvar – being aired on ndtv imagine , courtesy Rakhi sawant. So let me enlighten you. :) Here it goes...
Rakhi is supposedly looking for a perfect match, with whom she can spend her life happily with.In her words, “yes, it’s true. I’d be selecting one out of 16 competent contenders. They all love me a lot. (lucky girl! 16 ?!! ) Earlier Sita and kaikayi had the opportunity of choosing their respective husbands through swayamvar, and now I am glad to have this opportunity. (Sita, kaikayi and Rakhi sawant ,what a sequence!) ” Gosh! I read it in the newspaper and (unfortunately!) that very day while surfing through tv channels I ended up watching it until its drama started getting my goat!

Those “competent contenders” include sales manager, businessman, engineer, marriage bureau owner and of course many more callings... They are asked to perform few tasks based upon which they are left in or out of the contention.
And one of the contestants concedes, “I have been following “Rakhi ji” for long and can feel her even if she is 1500 kms apart”. Great nasal power!!!! :)

Rakhi expressed full sympathy with the guy who had to leave in that particular episode and his mother as well, “I am sorry. I cannot be your daughter-in-law.”
It seems we’ll have to stick for long with friends, HIMYM, Prison Break and the likes for pure entertainment.
So, don’t watch it unless you want to be left seething, irked and have the capability to put up with all this nonsense. And as my dear friend says, “Any impression is good impression”, similarly any publicity is good publicity, they ought to pay me for this! :)

4 comments:

  1. the jekyll incarnation is flattering me...never expected such an umbeling thing from you in school and college days(so far). i genuflect myself in your honour for this
    [m doing this because i share the sane feeling for this show.]... "a swyamwar"..very very fetid...dont you think so...
    wats wrong with ndtv?
    after peaks like "RDB"..this one!!
    are we fools or have they gone nuts..
    i m pretty much sure she's not going to marry anyone of them... or maybe she will do and file a divorce appliction in a month or two. I seriously think htat bullshit on TV has engorged now.every contestant on the show says"i love you rakhi.. you are the most beautiful woman on earth i have seen".. Rakhi if you want us to believe that, its the biggest joke i have ever heard or if you seriously believe in them ,, then i dont think i have seen a stupid person like you...[pardon my language or feelings,,, but this might be due to the fact that i really dont like people like rakhi !!(remember what she had done on big boos season 1... i dont think anybody can love a flkue like her.)] i really want to flog the producer of the show and the mind behind the so called "DIFFERENT IDEA". reality shows arent supposed to be like that..
    i have just seen two episodes (i seriously didnt wanted to but had to see for likes of my mom... uhhh how can she see that) . ithink i have prolongd it a bit...
    Hats off to you mam for sharing the sane feeling and keep writing.. i m starting to love the way in which you write....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ndtv wale pagal ho gaye hai..
    aur ye faltu ke serial dikha kar sabko pagal kar rahe hai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw dat show's promos..So sat down to watch how far Rakhi Sawant could go in her attempts to gain publicity..n really...its outrageous!! I mean she has really crossed all limits...and d way she behaves in the show..acting like a sati savitri!! dats so irritating!! tries 2 pass off as a traditional indian girl..shez such a pathetic loser!!!
    n ya...abt d guys..thy wanna marry her!!i really pity them..sum1 put sum sense in thm..!

    Gud job Jyoti.!! :)

    ReplyDelete